Saturday 20 July 2013

This little piggy went to market

Walking through the Village Markets this morning I wondered why it had taken me so long to get my butt there. Endless stalls of new and preloved clothes, jewellery, crafts, furniture and of course food, made for the perfect sunny Sunday morning wander. 

I have found that it can be quite difficult to find unique homewares and clothes on the Gold Coast (without paying an absolute bomb), but I think the Village Markets fill this void perfectly.  

I would recommend for you all to check it out, there truly is something there for everyone. Grab some mates or go alone (guilty). 

Here's a taste of some of the stalls that caught my fancy:













I picked myself up the cutest of terrariums!





To check out dates and locations go to thevillagemarketsgc.com.au 

Sophie x 


No comments:

Post a Comment