Tuesday 18 June 2013

That's how the BSKT crumbles?



Having finished my morning work out, and fortunately not starting uni until 1.30pm this arvo, I thought I'd finally see what all the fuss was about. 

Having opened about a month ago, BSKT Cafe, nestled practically on the sand of Nobby's beach, was getting a lot of hype. 

The cafe prides itself on an ethos of "Delivering Delicious Justice" and is health conscious in its choices for the majority of the menu items (there's even yogalates held there!!) 

I was extremely curious to see whether this place was legit, or just a marketing ploy for today's #cleaneaters (guilty)... I was pleasantly surprised!!

Such a beautiful sunny (but crisp) morning!




I hoed into a "Navajo Native Breakfast" which included free-range poached eggs, smashed beans, tomato salsa, avocado with basil essential oil on native flat bread (I swapped the flat bread for some organic rye). It was truly a delicious start to the morning, filling but not too heavy. 

However, if you are looking for something a bit more hearty, one of the guys I went with got the BSKT Big Breakfast, featuring a piece of Angus sirloin steak, not my cup of tea at 7am but he was more than satisfied.




I'm looking forward to returning and giving their Super Berry Cacao Pancakes a go. I'll keep you posted! 

Sophie x 

 Check them out at www.bskt.com.au or follow them on twitter/instagram @bsktcafe 




No comments:

Post a Comment