Tuesday 18 June 2013

Let's give this a whirl

So I thought I would be totally original and give this whole blogging thing a go.

Recently, I got a new couch (it is heaven) and I have found myself spending far too much time watching Law and Order: SVU and CSI, so here's my attempt to procrastinate from my studies in a more 'productive' way. 

I don't really mind if no one reads this. I'm kinda more looking forward to seeing all my photos and various activities(mainly eating) in the same place. 

As the title of this blog suggest, the way to my heart is through my stomach. To be honest I am a complete amateur when it comes to food, but love it, and I am oh so well practised in eating it. 

But not just food, I'm going to be posting about all sorts of things, all the little things that pop up in my life. I guess you could call it a 'Lifestyle' blog, but I'm not ready to admit that just yet!

I hope you (or just me if I'm the only one who reads this) enjoy it! 

Sophie x
Hello... this is me!
(this is a shoot I did for Mine Is Yours Blog,
check them out at: www.mineisyours.net.au

No comments:

Post a Comment